Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Joys of a $2 Happy...

You know, when you don't have a lot of money, it's easy to get happy over little things.  Last week I bought some new dish cloths at a really good price.  I was all, like, happy dancing and smiling and singing to myself, "I got new dish cloths, it's a happy daaa-aay, I got new dish cloths, dee do dee do do..."

Then, I thought, wow, this is sad.  I must be really broke.

Then, I thought, no, this is awesome!!!  How cool is it to be able to be happy and grateful over something so small?!  It's awesome!  It took me just $2 to get the kind of happy that lots of people spend $200 for!

Yeeehaw!

Of course, if I ever actually spend $200 on something other than household utilities or car repairs, I might just explode.  Can one get too happy?

Buahahahahahahahahaaaaa!

I make me laugh.

Anyway, just a thought.....

No comments:

My Zimbio